Friday, January 17, 2014

Fairy Houses Part Two

Welcome back! Are you ready for the second fairy house?
Oh so cute!!! Once again the roof is glitter glass.  The paper on the bottom of the house is MME.  I am not sure where the paper on the eaves is from.  The edges of the house were given a quick swipe of Picked Raspberry Distress Stain.  The flowers on the corners were tinted with it too.  
This tiny lady is again from Lisa's Altered Art.  She didn't have wings, but I had a pair that fit her just right.  A little bling makes her sparkle.  Check out the teeny pom poms by her feet!
Not sure why these won't go side by side, but here are the chimney flags and the side of the house has a sweet kitty sitting there.  
Here is the back.  Tiny fairy laundry( from Echo Park) and a garden of vintage lace flowers.  The image is from Lisa's Altered Art.  
Just looking at this little house makes me smile.  
Which do you like the pink or the blue?
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.