Let's just jump in and look at the pink.
Sorry about the crappy picture. I used Victorian Velvet and Pickled Raspberry distress inks to color the background. I added Pumice Stone using the Dot Fade Layering Stencil. Washi tape here and there makes for some extra interest.
Next I added white Prima flowers that I tinted the edges using distress stains in Pickled Raspberry and Antique Bronze. The top flower is colored with the Victorian Velvet distress ink. A little strip of burlap acts as the leaves.
The ribbon is old sari silk. Another quick and easy tag.
The next project was quite fun to create.
Vintage bingo card wall hanging. I love paper doilies. I have used them for projects year round. These red hearts scream Valentine.
I had the plastic birds, but they were a hideous peachy flesh tone. I colored them with a million different shades of alcohol ink until I was happy with them. The most difficult part was keeping the white color off the red heart.
Maya road ruffle ribbon added the perfect touch to the bottom. The letter tiles came from a game of Appleletters.
Check back later on in the week for more creations.