The first banner I made is 9x12.
This was a kit that included the canvas, tissue paper, and an iron adhesive to attach the tissue to the canvas.
I used several Distress Stains for the background. I added them to the tissue and then wet my fingers. I used my slightly damp hand to blend the colors together. Acrylic paint is splattered, smeared, and smudged all around.
The stencil was added using texture paste and then its colored with Distress Paints in metallic colors. I used a Fude ball pen around the letters to add depth.
This pretty lady is printed on cardstock and her embellishments are a mixture of new and vintage. I used my Fude ball and Hickory Smoke Distress crayon to add shadows and highlights around her.
Distress Crayon in Black Soot was blended around the edges. A few more metal bits and the banner is complete.
I have another banner to show you in a few days, so check back in!