Thursday, July 31, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 7

Time for another CC3 challenge! Linda Ledbetter's hosting another challenge.  This time the focus is painted industrial. Inspiration Emporium is the sponsor this round.
 It's been disgustingly hot here and I felt a bit of autumn would be welcome.

I wish the glitter frame had photographed better.  


I think my favorite part of the frame are the creepy vials in the corner.
This is the last of my vintage brass name plates.  These were an awesome gift from a crafty buddy.
I hope you like my bit of fall.
What have you been crafting?
Jess




4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Halloween and this piece is AWESOME, Jess! The black frame is awesome. Is that Tim's Halloween Resist Kraft paper you've used in your background? It's awesome, too! The vials are wicked and the painted industrial baroque you've used behind your stamped skull looks fantastic! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy,
      The background paper is from MME. Thank you for the lovely compliments. You are always so kind to me!
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Okay, first off, you got me at Halloween. I'm a freak for anything Halloweeny and this is fabulous! Love the use of the Painted Industrial technique behind the big creepy skull. And that black frame? Perfect for this project!! Thanks for playing along in the CC3 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette. I love Halloween too. It is so fun to decorate the house for it. There seems to be an abundance of great Halloween paper, stamps, fabric, and general crafty goodness available. Thanks for checking it out!
      Jess

      Delete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.