Friday, October 23, 2015

Zombies!

I am not a horror movie fan.  I can read the scariest, creepiest, goriest books out there, but show me a movie and I am covering my eyes and ears.  I joined a Halloween ATC swap on Instagram and sat down to make a slightly creepy ATC.  Things quickly took a turn for the worst.

The sheet music background got a spritz of Tea Dye Distress Spray and then a shot of Barn Door.  The Tea Dye made it creepy.  The Barn Door turned it into gore.  Now that my ATCs looked like a crime scene I decided to run with it and grabbed my photobooth strips.
Using my distress markers I took these poor innocent souls and make them soulless zombies.
Just in case you needed to know Frayed Burlap makes excellent under eye circles.






I hope I didn't give you nightmares with this post!
I am entering these into the Something Wicked Challenge on Frilly and Funkie, the Halloween Horror Challenge on Our Creative Corner, and the Halloween Challenge on Try it on Tuesdays.
What have you been crafting?
Jess

8 comments:

  1. Wonderfully creepy! Love your ATC's. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly went for scary with these great creations

    Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess...these are hysterical. What a creative way to use Tim's found relatives and those funny sentiments to go along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really creative, scaring ATCs. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic! so perfect for the holiday and totally creepy yet fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Halloween projects and I am officially spooked with the blood running from their mouths and the gaunt look you created with the bags under their eyes. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super spooky and fun!! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.