Monday, September 18, 2017

The Savage Monster

Hi everyone,
 A few months back I made one of the large stages from Gyspy Soul.  You can find that stage here.  Using the same techniques I used on the big stage I made the Miniature Stage.

This stage is full of Tim Holtz Halloween goodies!The stage is covered in the new Halloween paper.  The edges have been rubbed with Black Soot Oxide ink and spritzed to make it drip.

I used the spider web from the Halloween corners(coming soon to the store) to decorate the back of the stage.  There is another tiny spider creeping around on the front.  Can you find him?

The paper doll is from the new ancestors set.  I gave her some wings from Prima and tinted them using red alcohol ink.  She's holding a frozen Charlotte head I made using a mold and resin.  The head has been aged using mushroom alcohol ink.  The tiny skulls are beads that have been colored using snow cap and mushroom alcohol ink.

The top of the stage is embossed using Oil Rubbed Bronze Emerald Creek embossing powder.

 I love the fringe.  I think we need this in every color and all year round.


Happy Haunting,
Jess

Simon Says Stamp Shimmer and Shine

1 comment:

  1. What a great project...this is fantastic Jess! I love all the little details you've added and adore the how you've used the fringing and the paper doll, it just looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.