Monday, September 26, 2016

'Til death do us part

Hi Everyone,
I am so excited to be posting my first project as an Emerald Creek Design team member!

It's that time of year when the ghosts and goblins start to take over.  I love creating creepy things for Halloween.  Here is one of the first(of I am sure what will be many) spooky projects for the season.
I didn't do a step by step for this one, just because it is fairly easy for you to replicate.



 These skull charms are killer. For this project I used my wire cutters to snip off the bale.
He still looks pretty happy to be married to the corpse bride.  

Pop over during the month to see what other ghouls and spirits come my way!
Jess
I'm entering this into:




Creepy goods from Emerald Creek:

skull charm
fallen blossom stamps
burnt copper leaves embossing powder
mercury rising embossing powder
embossing ink

Other spooky products:
black gesso
mini cabinet card
found relative card
black flowers
heat tool
small talk

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween project!! Love how you used the fallen blossom stamp! Welcome to the team Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Jessica and welcome to the team! Love how you've used Nicole's blossoms in the corner of the project as well as adding the skull to the bride's head!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Beauty in the eyes of the beholder! Love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely! Great use of that charm; clever idea I would never have thought of as much as I am a Halloween fanatic! The embossed flowers even look creepy using those powders! Great job, Jess and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, this is wonderfully fun and clever. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! what a sweet wedding photo! I LOVE that skull charm - it fits perfectly on the bride - your black roses and framing also set the mood wonderfully! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge Jess! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Jess! I love how you used the skull charm. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeek, simply spooktacular! So thrilled you are on Emerald Creek's design team Jess, can't wait to see what you create. Hugs, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.