Monday, January 15, 2018

I'm a bad girl...

Hi Everyone,
I'm up on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog today.


Well, I didn't plan to do two reading themed items this month for them, but it happened.  I'm a huge reader.  It's not often that I am not in the middle of a book.  Any reader will tell you that they always need bookmarks.  Yes, I've used napkins, receipts, post it notes, and other random bits of paper to mark my pages.  I wanted to make a little something nice to actually mark my page.

I covered one of the Extra Large Chipboard Tags using vintage card catalog cards.  The edges were embossed using Emerald Creek's Salted Raven just to add a little bit extra. 
I painted my Medium Circle Border using Distress Paints in Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Black Soot, and Spiced Marmalade and glued it on my tag.  
I added the vintage image and verbiage using foam tape.  Since the circles make the background uneven I used different layers of tape to make the image flush.  
Easy and now I can mark my book nicely! 
Jess

2 comments:

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.