Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dress form tag

I found this stamp in the stash.  It had never been used.  Whoops.  It's not the only one like that, but I decided to break it in.  
The background is a combination of Broken China, Victorian Velvet, and Pumice Stone Distress inks.  I smushed them on the craft sheet and misted the sheet with water.  I ran the tag around a couple times, drying it between layers.  
The background stencil is a large Martha Stewart stencil. I used the Broken China Ink on the stencil.  The dress form is stamped in Black Archival ink.
The resin frame is the right shade, but it wasn't grungy enough.  Slate alcohol ink toned it down a bit.  The flower is from Prima.  The words are Tiny Type from Cosmo Cricket.

Silk sari ribbon completes the tag.  
What have you been crafting?
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.