Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tweet bags

My first tutorial for Altered Pages is up today!

Here is a peek at the bag I show you how to make step by step.

Here's another I made using basically the same technique, but it's a smaller bag.





And a teeny tiny bag too.  









These bird images from Altered Pages are just fantastic.  You probably spied some Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest too.  

On a side note, I know I have been pretty quiet on here lately.  I have been working hard to get all my design team projects ready and I am starting a new job.  I have taken a big leap and left the company I was with for 15 years.  I am looking forward to more time with my family and my craft room.  
I cannot wait to show you all the fun things I have been working on!

What have you been crafting?
Jess





1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet!
    And I just received your card in the ArtJoyStuff swap. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.