Sunday, October 15, 2017

Watching and Waiting Halloween Card


Hi Everyone,
 We are celebrating all things spooky over at Emerald Creek this month and I have a quick card for you.

I started with black cardstock that I stamped with the Web stamp and then embossed using Oil Rubbed Bronze.
Do you love Tim Holtz paper dolls as much as I do? I hate fussy cutting and these guys just have so many uses.  Today I took a Skull Charm and cut off the hasp.  I glued the skull over the head and added a crown of dead flowers colored with Distress Stains.

I added my lady to the background and gave her a giant pair of Scissors.  The scissors have some Red Pepper Alcohol Ink on them. 
I added a sentiment from the Halloween Clipping set and my creepy card is done.
Happy Haunting!
Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.