Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Stamps from Blank Page Muse Part 2

Hi Everyone,
I am back today with the project I created using Cathy Frailey's new Soulful Dolls stamps. 
This is a canvas pennant flag that I grunged up using Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Vintage Velvet, and Fossilized Amber.  I used Tim Holtz's Floral stencil and used the various ink shades to add the flower pattern. 
Once the flower pattern was on there I flicked on Distress Paint in Black Soot and Dina Wakley Paint in Gilt.  I used Distress Crayons around the edge of the banner.  
The chipboard frame(Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts) was embossed using Charred Gold Embossing powder(Emerald Creek).  I cut a piece of yellow Tim Holtz cardstock to fit in the frame. Then using the Fossilized amber and the stencil, I added more flowers. 
The doll stamp is stamped in Jet Black Archival and then colored using Distress Crayons.  I added wings and colored them the same way.  SHe is holding a tiny love letter and wearing a paper flower in her hair.
I used foam tape to raise her up in the frame a bit.  The sentiment is also stamped in Jet Black Archival and mounted with foam tape.  
Large paper flowers finish out the banner.  

I hope you like the new stamps as much as I do! 
Happy stamping,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.